1. I sniffed about something about a new series on your blog. Blood Moon? Is that right? What can you tell me about it?
All I can say that right now it’s in the work. It’s an idea in progress. When I have more details, I’ll post little bits here and there.
2. When are you doing a book signing in Grand Forks?
26 February at Ferguson Books and Media, just downtown. For more information, just see a few posts below.
3. How on earth do you conjure up so many ideas? Does your mind never rest?
haha, it does rest, at night, usually when I’m sleeping. And, even then, I’ll be honest, some of my ideas have came from dreams.
4. Blood Moon, you mentioned something about “body shifters” are they werewolves and you’ve just given them a new, fancy name?
No, no, not at all. They are the furthest thing from werewolves.
5. Any idea of when Darkness Falls: The Thirst is coming out?
I’m aiming for the end of this year. I want to make sure there’s a little space between the first and the second. But, at the same time, I don’t want to keep you waiting too long.
6. Do you think there will be a Darkness Falls series movies? I could totally see this being a movie! The entire time I was reading it was playing in m head!
Thank you so much! I am not sure if it will be a movie, or not. That is definitely something only time will tell.
7. You seem so personal in everything that you do. Running your own blog, running your own Facebook page, using personal photos rather than posed photographer ones. Why?
Because, I want people to get to know me. Not the publisher, not someone hired to do my work. I want them to see me as a real person. Not just some woman who’s written these books and who hides behind people that are there to make her look good. I prefer to show people who I really am, rather than let some photographer doll me up and photo shop me to perfection.
8. You have one hell of a positive attitude! How do you keep going, even with negative things said?
I never let bad things get me down. One think I realized is that only no publicity is bad publicity.
9. Think you’ll go on a bigger book tour?
I definitely see that in the future of book sales keep rising as they are 🙂
10. How often do you check your author email?
A few times a day. I want to make sure that no questions slip through the cracks. I like to be on top of things 🙂
As always, if you have any questions at all, just click the contact button and send them directly to me, through the email address listed. Very happy reading everyone!