I finally got the manuscript back to the publishing company. I just received an ETA of 15 September for when I should receive a proof of the final layout. All this waiting is much more difficult that I thought. I can’t wait to see what it looks like when it’s all said and done.
Still not much word on the cover art other than a concept is in the process. I only gave them rough ideas so it should be really interesting as to what it’s going to look like.
At least while I’m doing all this waiting I’ll be hard at work revising the other books in the series. I’ve been tinkering around with book III in the series the past few days. I really like how the entire story line has unfolded!
Until my next update (which will be much sooner, this time.) happy reading!